Refashion My Town is powered by volunteers.
Here are just some of the ways you can get involved:
- Helping with communications – writing press releases, blogs and other content for the website and social media channels.
- Fundraising – our project rely heavily on funding to survive, so any help with funding applications and funding activities are welcome.
- Undertaking research – perhaps interviewing teenagers and young people about their attitudes to fashion and their intentions around sustainability
- Donating or maintaining essential equipment for the project, such as sewing machines, clothing, sewing materials and books.
- Events organiser – we run regular events to help engage our community and promote our work and values. If you like organising fun parties ( on a shoe string budget ), get in touch.
- Workshop leader – If you have a craft or skill that you would like to share with our community, Please get in touch and we can work with you to make that happen.
- Staff management – someone with experience in managing a team.
- Stock Management – some with basic retail experience to help manage our stocks and donations.
- Shop management – someone with retail experience to help manage our day to day managing of our shop and activities.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to chat with us about ways to help contribute to our project.
Ps. Outside of above mentioned, we also have opening for DofE and work-experience positions available for students.