Refashion My Town is powered by volunteers.
Here are just some of the ways you can get involved:
- helping with communications – writing press releases, blogs and other content for the website and social media channels
- fundraising – hosting an online mending party for example or a sponsored activity
- undertaking research – perhaps interviewing teenagers and young people about their attitudes to fashion and their intentions around sustainability
- donating or maintaining essential equipment for the project, such as sewing machines
- if you have particular expertise in clothing design, dressmaking, and/or staging a fashion show, we’d also love to hear from you